Sunday, July 6, 2008

Send a msg to Sylvia

If you would like me to read a message to sylvia make a comment on this blog post. I'll take it in and read it to her.

Make it something to the point, not a novel. Make it about something you've been up to while mom's been in the hospital. She hasn't heard from a lot of her friends in a while.

Also make a note if your apart of Family, CCN, Church, compassionate friends or any group my mom is a part of. if you're not a part of these groups i doesn't matter.

Don't forget to put your name in. I'll read them as they come in so if you think you missed sending her a msg don't worry. i'll get to them as they are added.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Sly

Larry and I are home from Wisconsin for a while. We will be going back later this month.

Finally some nice weather here. We had a cold wet spring into summer.

All of us in CCN misses you and speaks of you every day.Our hearts are with you and your family at this time.

Hang in there my friend....stay strong and keep your faith.

All my love and lots of hugs.
Lennie>>>DenMom

Anonymous said...

Hi! Sylvia, sorry to hear you've been so ill. We have been upholding you in our prayers at EFree Church. We are still praying for you. Love from Greta Berry

Regina said...

Hi sly: I just got back from another visit with my dad, We had a big bbq with a lot of his friends who are all so very nice, I had a great time and I am so glad I found him. Sly we miss you at CCN so very much hang in there my dear friend. You are in my thoughts and prayers always. God Bless
Love
Regina

Anonymous said...

Hello Darren
I wish i could be there with you i know this must be so hard but be strong as we all have to be. I am praying that things will change. I love aunty sylvia so much she has been such a wonderfull person in my life and was always there for me whenever i needed her. Tell her that i am thinking of her always and am praying she is in no pain.
Love Always Michele,Dwayne,Kylie,Aaron,Tracy,and Brett xoxoxoxoxo
P.S. Please give her a big hug from us

Anonymous said...

Hi Sylvia,

TJ getting married in Aug. We are all so busy. Get better eh so we can go for coffee or breakie again. I sure miss all those forwarded emails & your jovial laugh. I pray for you & family everyday. Keep trusting in Him.

Love

Doreen