Friday, July 11, 2008

Good bye

I head that there was problems with the audio for the streaming video, sorry about that. I hope the video was enough. if you would like a copy of the video email me and i'll send you a copy.

I placed the farewell letter in the coffin.

My Mom's body has been laid to rest. The need for this blog is done. Thank you for reading it and watching for updates. It has helped me a lot to write it down and to have you read it. It's going to be tough for me and Dad. This blog will be one of those things that i'll remember that will help me get over some of the rough spots. if you need to talk to me about anything you can email me. Take care, God Bless

Good bye

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Darren...It sure has been a great help to have this blog.I will keep it on and reread it as the days go by.Thanks for taking the time.i will miss it as i would go on and read what was on every day.Bye my sister.i sure will miss you.I will always be here for you Darren and your Dad.I will call see how your Dad is doing.life will never be the same without her. Aunt Iris

Anonymous said...

Darren, thank-you so very much for keeping this going during Sly's illness. Your a wonderful son one in which she spoke of daily to me. I sure am missing her and my heart is so tender right now. I can not imagine your life with-out her. She was a wonderful friend and I bet even a better mom. I tryed to watch the funural but it said no fed or something like that, so I would really like a copy my email is mfife2@rogers.com, or oopsieme2@yahoo.com. Prayer for all of you and big hugs xo xo xo Corrine & Mike in ontario. Darren did you mom receive my letter while in the hospital. Yake care my friend and god bless.

Rosalia02 said...

Thanks Darren,
The blog was a lifeline for many of us and I know that you put your heart and soul into it.

Anonymous said...

Darren
Thank you again for sharing this very sad time in your families life.
Sylvia talked daily of Harold...you...her grandchildren and the rest of her family.
Coffee time with her sisters and friends was a high lite for Sly. And she worried so much about her mom.
Hugs for all of you.
You are so fortunate to have such wonderful memories of times with your mom.
If you or your family need a friend....ccn is here for you.
Thank you
Lennie>>>>DenMom

Grinny44 said...

Darren, I am so sorry to hear of your Mem's passing. She was so brave and fought a valient battle for so long. The members at Friends In Touch will miss her very much. Please know that you and your Dad are in our thoughts and our prayers.
Ruth, Manager
www.FriendsInTouch.net